Stefan Kleiner is a partner of the HANSE Consulting Group and works in the areas of restructuring, revenue enhancement, and M&A.
He is responsible for managing restructuring and earnings enhancement projects and has market responsibility for Northern Germany as well as for the M&A business unit across all locations.
He has more than 25 years of experience in advising mainly medium-sized companies in difficult earnings and liquidity situations.
- Restructuring concepts/appraisals for medium-sized companies and groups of companies, independent business reviews
- Stakeholder management in difficult corporate situations
- Sustainable implementation of turnaround and restructuring concepts, stringent implementation management
- Advisory support for companies in the context of earnings enhancement and integration processes
- M&A mandates
- Chemistry & Pharma
- Machinery & Plant Engineering
- Real Estate & Construction
- Consumer Goods Food & Non-Food
- Wholesale & Retail
- Packaging & Printing
- Textile & Clothing