Only the lived implementation of developed concepts shapes success!
The best concept is worth nothing if it is not implemented. This has been HANSE Consulting’s guiding principle on change management since our foundation over 25 years ago:
Consulting is implementation
Change management often means making far-reaching changes to structures, processes and behaviors. Often, however, managers and employees want to stick to what they have. Only in a crisis, when there is no other way, change comes. We stand by your side both in the crisis and during the implementation of the necessary changes. Successful change management therefore requires not only the necessary know-how such as project management methods, project controlling and commercial implementation control, but also the ability to “take along” the employees and to create acceptance within the company.
Implementation and change management: fast, complete, transparent
Structure organization of the project
- Install a steering committee to monitor internal and external communication and to take early countermeasures in the event of deviations.
- The steering committee ideally consists of the HANSE Consulting project manager and the internal project managers.
- The steering committee is responsible for project controlling and deviation analysis.
- HANSE Consulting provides technical know-how and coaching or project management capacity for the project teams.
Target agreements and project plan
- Definition of detailed goals, tasks and milestones per subproject
- Common understanding in the team
Agenda, task tracking/protocols
- Organization with clear responsibilities
- Database of all tasks of the team meetings and the steering committee
- Project tracking with “traffic lights” for target achievement, deadlines and budget
- Regular steering committee meetings
Your contact persons for Change Management at HANSE Consulting: Stefan Kleiner and Dr. Thomas Zubke-von Thünen