Dr. Marcus Engels is a partner of the HANSE Consulting Group.
He works as a project manager in the areas of restructuring, revenue enhancement, and process optimization, and as a partner is jointly responsible for the market area West.
He looks back on more than 15 years of experience in management consulting and also worked for many years as an executive inline function of industrial companies.
- Restructuring concepts/appraisals for medium-sized companies and groups of companies, independent business reviews
- Sustainable implementation of turnaround and restructuring concepts, stringent implementation management
- Optimization of business processes
- Design and implementation of controlling and management tools, especially in the areas of production, sales, purchasing
- Performance improvement projects
- FPF Association for the Promotion of Production Technology Research e.V.
- Chemistry & Pharma
- Logistics & Transportation
- Machinery & Plant Engineering
- Real Estate & Construction
- Specialized Service Providers
- Hotel industry & gastronomy