Conceptual, goal-oriented personnel measures implemented
Special operational situations give rise to additional workloads and requirements in the personnel sector, e.g. in the event of drastic reductions in personnel, the introduction of personnel controlling, new working time models and performance-related remuneration systems. Apart from the daily business, short term personnel measures have to be planned and implemented. Here, technical knowledge is essential to organize the processes efficiently and conforming to the law. Together with your company, HANSE Consulting is developing targeted solutions.
With their experience accumulated over several years, HANSE Consulting managers are acting in a so-called double role. In close collaboration with the client, they are able to combine everyday duties and responsibilities in communications and dealing with internal and external discussion partners such as management, shareholders, employees, works councils, trade unions, the employers’ trade association, attorneys and the integration office.
Our day-to-day business includes a broad range of duties and responsibilities such as the following:
- Short-time work for a systematic capacity adjustment
- Organization of working time, flexible working hour accounts and models
- Selection and introduction of time recording systems, e.g. payroll functions
- Remuneration systems and performance remuneration
- Promotion possibilities by the Federal Employment Agency (Agentur für Arbeit)
- Interim Management
- Human Resource development and employee loyalty
- Employment law
Within the framework of an analysis regarding your potential, we check whether your human resource department is cost-effective and efficient. We focus on the structure, working processes and content as well as the use of employment agreements. Subsequently, we systematically work on improvement proposals tailored to your company.