Dr. Kai Warschkow is a HANSE Consulting group partner.
As a project manager, he works in the fields of restructuring, earnings increase and distressed M&A.
As our partner, he is responsible for the market region of Southern Germany.
He has more than 25 years of experience in consulting mostly medium-sized companies, facing difficulties with regards to earnings and liquidity.
- Recovery concepts and assessments for medium-sized companies and groups, independent business reviews
- Stakeholder management in difficult situations
- Sustainably implementing recovery and restructuring concepts, stringent implementation management
- Consulting and assisting companies in implementing earnings increase and integration processes.
- Distressed M&A
- Automotive Industrie
- Energy & Environment
- Health Industry & Care
- Mechanical & Process Plant Engineering
- Consumer Goods & Trade
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications