Dr. Thomas Zubke – von Thünen is a HANSE Consulting group partner. He works in the fields of recovery and earnings increase. He also works as an interim manager.
He is responsible for managing recovery and earnings increase projects. He also bears the responsibility for the market region of Northern Germany.
He has more than 25 years of experience in consulting and managing medium-sized enterprises.
- Recovery concepts and assessments for mittelständische medium-sized enterprises and groups, independent business reviews
- Stakeholder management in difficult situations
- Sustainably implementing recovery and earnings increase projects, stringent implementation management
- Supervising and assisting companies in implementing earnings increase and integration processes
- Working as an interim CRO/COO/CFO in international, medium-sized enterprises
- Supervising distressed M&A mandates
Technische Normung in Europa. Beiträge zum Europäischen Wirtschaftsrecht Band 12, Duncker & Humblot 1999.
- Automotive Industry
- Mechanical & Process Plant Engineering
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Health Industry & Care
- Transportation & Logistics
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications