Dr. Marcus Engels is a HANSE Consulting group partner.
In his position as project manager, he works in the fields of restructuring, earnings increase and process optimization. As a partner, he is jointly responsible for the western market region.
He has more than 15 years of experience in business consulting and in addition to that he has worked as a line manager in industrial companies for many years.
- Recovery concepts and assessments for medium-sized companies and groups, independent business reviews
- Sustainably implementing recovery and restructuring concepts, stringent implementation management
- Optimizing business processes
- Development and implementation of accounting and management tools, especially in production, sales and procurement
- Performance improvement projects
- FPF Verein zur Förderung produktionstechnischer Forschung e.V.
- Automotive Industry
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Energy, Waste Management & Transportation
- Mechanical & Process Plant Engineering
- Metals & Mining Industry
- Real Estate & Construction
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications