Dr. Armin Bratz is a HANSE Consulting group partner. He works in the fields of restructuring and earnings increase as well as interim management.
He manages the restructuring and earnings increase projects. He is also responsible for our competence center organisation which serves to further develop and enhance our consulting skills and technical skills.
He has more than 23 years of experience in consulting as well as project management and interim management in medium-sized enterprises. He is also an innovation coach.
- Recovery concepts and assessments for medium-sized enterprises and groups, independent business reviews
- Stakeholder management for companies in difficult situations
- Sustainably implementing recovery and restructuring concepts, stringent implementation management
- Supervising and assisting companies during earnings increase and integration processes
- Interim CRO-/COO in medium-sized enterprises
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Energy, Waste Management & Transportation
- Mechanical & Process Plant Engineering
- Consumer Goods & Trade