Andreas Lau has been a HANSE Consulting group managing partner for many years.
In his position as project manager, he works in the fields of earnings increase, interim management and M&A.
Moreover, he is responsible for the Duesseldorf location of the HANSE Management Consulting GmbH.
He has about 20 years of experience in consulting and 7 years of experience in the line management of mostly medium-sized enterprises.
- Recovery concepts and assessments for medium-sized companies and groups, independent business reviews
- Stakeholder management in difficult situations
- Sustainably implementing recovery and restructuring concepts, stringent implementation management
- Brokering interim managers, esp. CROs, CFOs and CEOs as well as supervising the interim management projects
- Several years of experience as an interim CRO
- (Distressed) M&A
Membership in Interbranch Organizations
- Dachverband Deutscher Interim Manager (DDIM)
- Arbeitskreis Interim Management Provider (AIMP)
- Mehr als eine Vakanzüberbrückung: Mit Einkaufskompetenz auf Zeit Potenziale heben und Kosten sparen
- Wholesale – Downsizing – Who will do what needs to be done?
- Zurechtmachen für den Unternehmensverkauf: Der Interim Manager als Putzerfisch
- Meat Industry – A Crash Course for Junior – The Interim Manager as a Coach
- Interim Manager im M&A Prozess: Das Multitalent
- Umsetzungserfahrung bringt PS auf die Straße (2009/HR_Services Spezial)
- Automotive Industry
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Energy & Environment
- Transportation & Logistics
- Mechanical & Process Plant Engineering
- Metals & Mining Industries
- Real Estate & Construction
- Consumer Goods & Trade