Michael Schmitt is a partner of the HANSE Consulting Group in the areas of restructuring, revenue enhancement and turnaround management. He has market responsibility for Southern Germany.
Mr. Schmitt has more than 15 years of consulting experience with medium-sized companies in special situations. If required, he also assumes management functions in the implementation of restructuring concepts as CRO or COO. Mr Schmitt holds a degree in mechanical engineering and is a certified restructuring consultant of the IfUS Institute in Heidelberg.
- Restructuring concepts/appraisals for medium-sized companies and groups of companies, independent business reviews
- Stakeholder management in difficult corporate situations
- Sustainable implementation of turnaround and restructuring concepts, stringent implementation management
- Advisory support for companies in the context of earnings enhancement and integration processes Interim CRO/COO functions in medium-sized companies
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Manufacturing industry
- Construction industry